LABBRAND, a Labbrand Group company, is a leading global brand consultancy founded in China in 2005.
As your Guiding Partner for Brand Innovations, LABBRAND channels the power of your brand towards accelerated growth. With expertise in Naming, Branding and Innovations, LABBRAND drives your brand forward amidst shifting business environments.
Through seamless coordination of Insights, Strategy, Naming and Design, LABBRAND creates brand identities and brand innovations that strengthen brand equity.
BEING A LABBRANDIAN
At Labbrand, we have tight-knit teams and big-time clients. We value diversity, inclusivity, and employee well-being. The work we do is dynamic and global, challenging and rewarding.If you’re creative, energetic, and obsessed with branding, we want to hear from you!
DESCRIPTION OF THE POSITION
Labbrand is looking for a sharp and responsible Corporate Branding Specialist to join our Corporate Branding team, based in our Shanghai headquarters. You will help to develop and manage our own brand to be more powerful and successful. You will keep track of our brand images, explore branding activities to promote our brand, share our knowledge and insight on different platforms online and offline, and help maintain public relationship with correspondents, media and related associations.
- Support in the development of our corporate branding collateral for our global offices.
- Work closely with the team on content creation that reflects the company’s spirit of brand innovations.
- Assist with public relations, correspondence, media enquiries.
- Manage website, social channels (such as WeChat and Instagram) and company newsletters.
- Translation of corporate content (English-Chinese and Chinese-English).
- Support to monitor Labbrand Group brand image and marketing activities, online and offline to maximize the quality and quantity of incoming requests.
- Assist in customer relationship management including customer data base maintenance, targeted e-mail campaign, etc.
- Assist in the creation and management of Business Development specific collateral like case studies, client testimonial and campaign materials.
- Assist Corporate Branding Manager to prepare for Annual CB Roadmap planning outlining key objectives, KPIs, and action plans, including resources and budgets needed, as well as owning the roadmap implementation.
- Team Development:
- Sensitive on brand buzz with own insights, and initiatively share with the team the trends, knowledge and insights.
- Assist Corporate Branding Manager to implement quality improvement, including organization, process, and tools.
- Note: this responsibilities list is non-exhaustive.
BEING A LABBRANDIAN
Our organizational structure enables flexibility and independence in the way of working, giving you the trust and autonomy to hone your skills and continuously progress at Labbrand. We respect and stimulate the innovation of ideas, and are dedicated to give sense to all our projects and work, helping you to enjoy creating a meaningful brand and your impact on its success.